I really try to blend in like a gusest at your wedding, but with less chatting and booze. I’m always looking for ways to create interesting artful images that that both capture moments and create art for you. I want them to be great images that you’ll want to keep looking at. For now and years to come.
- Documentary style, means I keep out of yuor way and capture the action and the story. Creates more interesting and emotional images.
- Portraits of you to take advantage of the special setting and your effort to look great! Either done in the flow of the wedding or more set up. Either way we make it easy and fun.
- Candid shots. So, guests caught on camera chatting, looking natural, not forced to smile.
- Editing in Colour & Black & White.
- All images presented on beautiful custom printed USB. Plus a few 6x4 prints thrown in.
Before Your Wedding:
- A consultation before your wedding to work out the best shots and talk through your ideas.
- A pre-wedding photo shoot
After your Wedding
- Albums selection by Folio Albums. Handmade in the UK, from £400.
- You’ll get an online album to view your pics and
Without Simons expertise I don’t think we would have the finished product we are so happy with today. At no point did Simon steal the day just to achieve some forced group shots that so often falsely elongates a wedding day. His relaxed approach made us feel at ease from the pre wedding shoot right up to the album being delivered.Jay & Liz, married in South Wales
Very professional really captured some great shots of the whole wedding, especially of the kids, the family’s, my wife and me even though the camara dont like me much lol . It was a fantastic day and your photos were definitely the icing on the cake !
Highly recommended to anyone who wants a professional photo shoot.
Thanks again SimonMatt & Jody